There’s a new way to dine outdoors this winter. Experience the magic of the season at 13 restaurants nationwide, in cozy winter pop-ups. This collection of heated tents, popping up at restaurants throughout the US, is available exclusively to American Express® Card Members. Be sure to select “Yurt” when making your reservation. If you have an Amex card, add it to your Resy profile here to unlock access.
Reservations are now open. Platinum Card Members receive special on-site perks with select restaurants when they show their cards at check-in. Terms Apply.
Reservations are available for parties of two through eight people, with capacity varying by restaurant and determined by state/city regulations at that time.
Canlis — Book Now
- Four course prix fixe menu that highlights Canlis Yurt-Inspired Pandemic Comfort Food. The meal will include classic family-style melted raclette course, choice of appetizer and entrees, and desserts deserving of a winter yurt extravaganza. Hand-made cocktails. Full wine service. Rustic sophistication.
Fairfax — Book Now
New York, NY
- Four course prix fixe menu with an elevated tavern fare serving comfort dishes such as Raw Bar, Wedge Salad, Prime Rib, Coq au Vin or Wisconsin Fish Fry. It all comes together with Natural Wines, bottled cocktails, high fives, and some Apple Pie at this neighborhood joint.
Fiola — Book Now
- Five course prix fixe menu featuring Italian soul and local roots. Fiola’s menu highlights its unique partnership with Chancellors Rock Farm Guests will customize their journey upon arrival by selecting 3 savory courses, with a special shared Papillote of Foraged Wild Mushrooms with White Truffle for the table, and a choice of dessert.
Frasca Food and Wine — Book Now
- Four course seasonal prix fixe menu featuring dishes such as Goose Consomme Brodo, Foie Gras Tortellini, Fondue of Harbison & Montasio, Venison Loin with Wild Blueberry, Pine and a Venison Leg Ragu. A range of desserts courses from a Honey and Bee Pollen, to a Pine and Mint Sponge with Blackberry Ice Cream and a selection of Petit Fours.
Lilia — Book Now
- Four course seasonal prix fixe menu that brings the best of Williamsburg: where our wood-fired grill, hand crafted pastas, classic Italian cocktails, and warm hospitality come together to create a casual dining experience. The menu includes Cacio Pepe Fritelle, cardoons with salsa verde, prosciutto and parmigiano butter, corzetti with pine nuts and herbs, mafaldini with pink peppercorn, and grilled dry-aged ribeye with contorni. Dietary restrictions and allergies are accommodated when possible.
Swift & Sons — Book Now
- Five course prix fixe menu with dishes such as Swift Alps Tartiflette, Smoked Trout Tartlet, Spinach & Ricotta Gnocchi, Côte de Boeuf, and Chocolate Souffle.
American Express and Resy are excited for you to join us at The Yurt Villages. We are committed to making this experience safe, clean and welcoming for you and your guests. While we have taken additional precautions in light of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you and your guests will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while at The Yurt Villages dining experiences. By attending an American Express and Resy Yurt Village dining experience, you agree to assume this risk. As the health and safety of our Card Members and employees continues to be our top priority, due to COVID-19 participating restaurants have implemented the following safety protocols:
- Limited capacity to adhere to national and state Government guidelines
- Increased cleaning protocols
- Temperature tests for all restaurant staff
- Face coverings are required to protect yourself and others when outside of your private yurt or interacting with staff
Please take measures recommended by the CDC to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, such as washing your hands, socially distancing, wearing a face covering and not entering if you do not feel well.
Terms & Conditions:
Available in select cities. During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members. Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card. Standard service charges apply. Blackout dates apply. Tickets/reservations will be subject to the restaurant’s refund/cancellation policy, which will be communicated at the time of booking. If a participating restaurant must cancel due to a government-required COVID-19 shutdown, Card Members will be refunded the full purchase price of the tickets. Some Yurts may not be accessible to Card Members with disabilities.
- Introducing the Resy Cookie Box
- The Classics: A Celebration of Legacy Restaurants
- Welcome to Chinatown USA
- 25 Reasons Why We’re Thankful For the Restaurant Industry in the Year 2020
- Thanksgiving Cocktails Are All About Warmth — So Say the Pros
- In Boston’s Chinatown, Brian Moy Is Building a Future Without Losing the Past
- For Restaurants (and Parents), a Year of Purgatory