Hilton Head Island has been a popular vacation destination for generations, and many of the best restaurants on the island welcome families year after year with Lowcountry hospitality — and more often than not, some oysters and hushpuppies.
If it’s water views you’re after, plenty on this list can accommodate, and if it’s something different you desire, there’s housemade ravioli at Nunzio, steak sizzling over mesquite at Sante Fe Cafe, and a dreamy pistachio eclair at Hilton Head Social Bakery. Whether you’re vacationing or at home sweet home, Hilton Head won’t leave you hungry. And our special summer Hit List calls out nine of the best spots in town your visit to the Carolina shore.
- An Ode to Restaurants (and Eating) While Traveling
- The Ultimate Guide to Nashville Restaurants for Summer 2021
- Ten Restaurants That Define Great American Cooking Right Now
- Where to Eat in New Orleans, Summer 2021 Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Honolulu Restaurants for Summer 2021
- The Resy Guide to the New Classic Dishes of Chicago