The Ultimate Guide to Cape Cod Restaurants For Summer 2023
No offense to Maine, but when Cape Cod’s season is in full swing, it truly deserves the title of “Vacationland.” And given all that sunny, salt-kissed vacationing, the last thing you want to contend with on your next Cape expedition is a frantic last-minute search for dinner reservations.
So that you may avoid that dire fate, we’ve once again assembled a worthy roster of Cape Cod restaurants below, ranging from fine dining in a converted Captain’s house in Harwich to an underground seafood spot in Provincetown to Falmouth’s very own ramen shop (yes, there’s still lobster).
Read on below for our full Resy Hit List for the Cape this summer. Then try and beat the traffic. (Yeah, we know.)
- The Barcelona Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Alapar, Mont Bar, Albé, and More
- The Paris Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Tekés, Les Enfants du Marché, and More
- The London Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Rambutan, Noble Rot Mayfair, Cadet, and More
- The Athens Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Ergon House, Hytra, Feyrouz, and More
- The 2023 Guide to Dining on Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard
- The Resy Guide to Dining in Portland, Maine, Summer 2023 Edition
- The Ultimate Resy Guide to the Hamptons
- The Resy Guide to Dining on the Jersey Shore, Summer 2023 Edition
- Ten Restaurants That Define American Dining in Spring 2023