Though the year-round population in the Hamptons has definitely increased over the past few years, there’s no doubt that summer is the prime moment to head out East — particularly with an influx of new restaurants dotting the scenic landscape. Whether you seek a refined eatery fit for a celebration, a casual outdoor feast among friends, or something in between, we’ve got you covered. Now, all you have to do is make the trip — and make a Resy.
Newly added: 75 Main, The Bell & Anchor, Sant Ambroeus –Southampton, The American Hotel, Page at 63 Main, Flora, Fauna, Sant Ambroeus – Easthampton, The Hampton Maid & R.AIRE, Cowfish, Rumba, Bar None, Ivy on Main, Canoe Place Inn, El Turco, Talya, and Sparkling Pointe.
- The Paris Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Tekés, Les Enfants du Marché, and More
- The Madrid Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Osa, La Tasquería, Toki, and More
- The London Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Rambutan, Noble Rot Mayfair, Cadet, and More
- The Athens Hit List, Summer 2023 Edition: Ergon House, Hytra, Feyrouz, and More
- Ten Restaurants That Define American Dining in Spring 2023
- The Resy Guide to Dining in Portland, Maine, Summer 2023 Edition
- The Resy Guide to Dining on the Jersey Shore, Summer 2023 Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Cape Cod Restaurants For Summer 2023
- The 2023 Guide to Dining on Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard