Dine on deck with Amex and Resy. Global Dining Access members are invited to an exclusive waterfront dining experience in New York City.
This experience is exclusively for members of Global Dining Access by Resy,* which gives eligible American Express® Card Members access to sought-after chefs and restaurants across the globe.
On August 18, 2021, at 10 a.m. EST, Global Dining Access members will receive exclusive access to tickets.** Eligible Card must be on file to unlock access. Terms apply.
If you have an eligible Card, you can add it to your Resy profile here.
Not a Card Member? Learn more here.
From September 17 – September 21, 2021, American Express Platinum and Resy are bringing the ultimate waterfront dining experience to New York City with Platinum Coast, a 225-foot floating, pop-up restaurant on the East River.
Each day, a different chef will take over Platinum Coast, with multiple dining experiences for Global Dining Access members to enjoy:
- Lunch (reservations from 11:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.) — 3-course prix fixe menu and choice of one beverage per person
- Aperitivo Hour (reservations at 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.) — Assortment of small plates and choice of one beverage per person
- Dinner (reservations at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.) — 4-course prix fixe menu and choice of one beverage per person
- Late Night Cocktails and Small Bites, featuring music from a live DJ (reservations at 9:00 p.m.) — Assortment of small plates and choice of one beverage per person
- Cabana Tables — For an extra-special experience, reserve a cabana table for six. A limited number of cabanas are available to book for lunch, dinner, and aperitivo hour. Cabana tickets include premium seating, unlimited beverages, and a dedicated server.
The Chef Lineup
Renowned chefs from across the country will serve up special dishes, inspired by their restaurants, hometowns, and more. Here’s who’s cooking:
- Friday, September 17: Michael Solomonov (Chef-Owner of Zahav, Abe Fisher, and K’Far in Philadelphia)
- Saturday, September 18: Kwame Onwuachi (Top Chef Judge, James Beard Award-Winning Chef, Executive Producer for Food and Wine Magazine)
- Sunday, September 19: Nancy Silverton (Chef-Owner of Osteria Mozza and Chi Spacca in Los Angeles)
- Monday, September 20: Stephanie Izard (Chef-Owner of Girl & the Goat, Cabra, and Sugargoat in Chicago)
- Tuesday, September 21: Jon Shook & Vinny Dotolo (Chef-Owners of animal, Son of a Gun, and Jon & Vinny’s in Los Angeles)
Wine list curated by Zwann Grays (Wine Director of Olmsted and Maison Yaki) and cocktails curated by Monica Berg and Alex Kratena (Partners at Tayēr + Elementary, Drinks International’s most influential bartenders of 2020 and 2021)
Terms & Conditions
*Global Dining Access: The Global Dining Access program (“GDA”) is a benefit available to eligible Card Members. “Eligible Card Members” are account holders of Platinum Card® or Centurion® Card from American Express, Business Platinum Card®, Business Centurion® Card from American Express, Corporate Platinum Card® or Corporate Centurion® Card from American Express, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card, and Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card (and any Additional Card Member(s) on their accounts). GDA may not be available for Cards issued from some countries. GDA provides eligible Card Members with (a) access to exclusive reservations, (b) Priority Notify, which allows GDA members to set notifications to be in the first group notified when tables become available before they are made available to other Resy users, and (c) access to exclusive events. GDA reservations are accessible through the Resy App and Website (“Resy Sites”), and Concierge. Some features of GDA, like Priority Notify, may not be available through Concierge. To access this benefit through the Resy App, you must download the Resy App; or if you already have the Resy app, ensure the latest update is downloaded. When using the Resy Sites, create a Resy account or log into your existing Resy account and add your eligible Card to your Resy account. If you are assigned a new Card number, you must update the Card number in your Resy account. When you use GDA, a badge will be placed on your Resy profile, letting restaurants know that you are a member of the GDA program. Reservations are based on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event of a reservation cancellation, you will be subject to the restaurant’s cancellation policy. Generally, same-day reservations that are not booked by GDA members are released back to restaurants at certain times of day that vary across restaurant policies. American Express and Resy make no representations or warranties regarding the availability of reservations, events, and/or experiences, which shall at all times be subject to availability and the discretion of the applicable restaurant. American Express and Resy are not responsible for informing the restaurants of any dietary restrictions or for a restaurant being able to accommodate such restrictions. There is no cost to you for booking services through GDA, although you are responsible for any purchases or fees you authorize to be charged to your Card account. GDA reservations and events are intended for personal use only and cannot be resold or used for commercial purposes. By participating in the GDA program, you are accepting these GDA terms and conditions, which are in addition to and do not replace the Resy Sites’ Terms of Service. To be eligible for this benefit, your Card account must not be cancelled.
**Ticket Sales: Tickets are available exclusively to Resy Global Dining Access Members. All sales are final and non-refundable, and resale is prohibited. Payment must be made using an American Express® Card that is eligible for Global Dining Access. Global Dining Access Members must link their eligible Card to their Resy profile and use it to unlock exclusive access to reservations. Details of events are subject to change. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Availability is very limited.
***Alcohol Sales: Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly.