Chef-prepared picnic bundles, curated by Resy.
We’re calling it now: This will be the summer of picnics. And on June 26 and June 27, you can enjoy the ultimate al fresco feast, available for one weekend only. These picnic bundles include a three-part lunch prepared by local chefs, dessert by an award-winning bakery, plus more goodies — all the essentials for a picnic done right.
Pickup Location: Central Park West and 72nd Street
Saturday, June 26: Lunch by Pastis — Buy Tickets
- Marinated Bean Salad with Roasted Peppers and Niçoise Olives
- Parisian Ham Sandwich on a Baguette from Balthazar Bakery with Aged Comté Cheese, Bordier Butter, and Cornichons
- Chocolate Hazelnut Macarons
Sunday, June 27: Lunch by Roberta’s — Buy Tickets
- Porchetta Sandwich with Roasted Berkshire Pork, Swiss Chard, and Fennel Aioli
- Roberta’s Crudité with Rainbow Radishes, Carrots, and White Bean Dip
- Roberta’s Pride Trail Mix with Assorted Nuts, Dried Apricots and Blueberries, and Calabrian Chilis
Pickup Location: Long Wharf on Harborwalk (66 Long Wharf)
Saturday, June 26: Lunch by Pammy’s — Buy Tickets
- Piadina Wrap with Calabrian Sweet and Sour Chicken, Local Spring Vegetables, and House XO Sauce
- Cold Pasta Salad Made from House Noodles, Coconut and Chile Broth, and Local Wax Beans
- House Chips Made from Fried Local Potatoes
Sunday, June 27: Lunch by Tiger Mama — Buy Tickets
- Brickfields Spiced Pork Stuffed Roti and Chutneys
- Slow-Cooked Chana Masala with Coconut, Ginger, and Cilantro
- Spicy Watermelon and Cucumber Salad with Onions, Chilis, and Summer Herbs
Pickup Location: La Cienega Park (8400 Gregory Way)
Saturday, June 26: Lunch by Kismet — Buy Tickets
- Rotisserie Chicken with Toasted Chili and Summer Squash
- Little Gem Greek Salad with Olives, Feta, and Mint
- Carrot Salad and Couscous with Walnuts and Arugula
Sunday, June 27: Lunch by Ditroit — Buy Tickets
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Cucumber and Tarragon Dressing
- Cemita de Quesillo with Avocado, Black Beans, Chipotle, and Avocado Salsa
Pickup Location: The Palace of Fine Arts (3381 Lyon St)
Saturday, June 26: Lunch by Liholiho Yacht Club — Buy Tickets
- Ice Box Fried Chicken with Honey Sesame Glaze
- Quinoa Salad with Mushrooms, Pumpkin Seed Pesto, Curried Golden Raisins, and Toasted Garlic
- Coconut Butter Mochi
Sunday, June 27: Lunch by Red’s House — Buy Tickets
- Red’s Signature Jerk Chicken Island Wrap with Jerk Aioli Sauce
- Caribbean Mac Salad
- Carnival Coleslaw
Picnics are available for pickup on June 26 and June 27 in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Each bundle costs $45 and can be purchased for one, two, three, or four persons. Picnics can be purchased for specific pickup time slots on both days.
Reserve your picnic via Resy (beginning June 9) and pick it up at the designated time on June 26 or June 27. Picnics will be distributed from special food trucks that will be stationed near parks across the four participating cities.
The restaurant lineup is loaded: Pastis and Roberta’s in New York, Tiger Mama and Pammy’s in Boston, Kismet and Ditroit in Los Angeles, and Liholiho Yacht Club and Red’s House in San Francisco.
American Express® Gold Card Members receive special benefits, including exclusive access to tickets and additional items in their picnic packages.* Add your American Express Gold Card to your Resy profile here to unlock access.
And whether dining in, carrying out, or ordering delivery, earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants with the American Express Gold Card, the gold standard for dining cards.** Terms apply.
The Picnic Packages
- An individual lunchbox-style meal by the day’s featured restaurant (see the menus below!)
- A cookie by award-winning Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery: chocolate shortbread with toasted cocoa nibs
- A LaCroix Sparkling Water
- Blowing bubbles
- A frisbee
- A mini (1.0 oz) Supergoop! PLAY sunscreen lotion
- A Pride-themed felt pennant flag, to celebrate Pride Month
- A custom, reusable BAGGU bag
American Express Gold Card Members will receive additional, exclusive items in their bundles:
- A custom picnic blanket
- Two never-before-seen cookies by award-winning Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery:
- A strawberry lemonade sandwich cookie: strawberry ganache sandwiched between two lemon butter cookies
- A chocolate corn cookie: chocolate ganache sandwiched between two brown butter corn shortbread cookies
- A full size (2.4 oz) Supergoop! PLAY sunscreen lotion
Terms & Conditions
*Reservations are limited. The “Amex Gold Picnic in the Park” event is open to Resy users. Establishing a Resy account is free. To participate, a Resy user must make a reservation on Resy.com or through the Resy app to pick up a picnic basket on June 26, 2021 or June 27, 2021, at a specified reservation time, in one of four outdoor locations. Each outdoor location is located in a different U.S. city – New York City, Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. The reservation period will commence at 10am EST on June 9, 2021 for all Resy users, and will continue until all available reservations have been made. Reservation tiles with Gold badges can only be reserved by American Express® Gold Card Members. Gold Card Members must link their Gold Card to their Resy profile and use it to unlock exclusive access to reservations. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges. American Express and Resy are not responsible for informing restaurants about dietary restrictions or for the restaurant being able to accommodate the restriction.
**You will earn one point for each dollar charged for an eligible purchase in each billing period on The American Express Gold Card. You will earn: 3 additional points (for a total of 4 points) for each dollar charged at restaurants worldwide; 3 additional points (for a total of 4 points) on the first $25,000 of eligible purchases per calendar year at supermarkets located in the U.S. (superstores and warehouse clubs are not considered supermarkets); and 2 additional points (for a total of 3 points) for airfare on a scheduled flight charged directly with passenger airlines (charter flights and private jet flights are excluded) and airfare charged directly with amextravel.com. You may not earn additional points for purchases at a restaurant located within another establishment (e.g. a restaurant inside a hotel, casino, or event venue). For example, purchases made at a restaurant located within a hotel may be recognized as a purchase at a hotel, not a restaurant. You also will NOT earn additional points for purchases at bars, nightclubs, cafeterias, and convenience stores. Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, cash advances, person to person payments, purchases of gift cards, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. We group certain merchant codes into categories that are eligible for additional points. A purchase with a merchant will not earn additional points if the merchant’s code is not included in an additional points category. You may not receive additional points if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as eligible for an additional points category. For example, you may not receive additional points when: a merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or a merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet. Please visit americanexpress.com/rewards-info for more information about rewards.
- The New York Hit List, June Edition
- The San Francisco Hit List, June Edition
- The Los Angeles Hit List, June Edition
- The Boston Hit List, June Edition
- The Resy Guide to Outdoor Dining in New York
- The Resy Guide to Outdoor Dining in Chicago
- The Resy Guide to the Best Outdoor Tables in Boston
- The Resy Guide to Outdoor Dining in San Francisco and the Bay Area
- The Resy Guide to Summer Travel