Want to know the latest — and greatest — restaurant openings in New York? You’re in luck.
From the arrival of a new street food-inspired spot from Michelin-starred Junoon and a charming Thai American diner in Bed-Stuy to the return of New York’s oldest restaurant, we’ve got you covered with this continuously updated list of hot new debuts.
And if you’re seeking out some beloved New York spots that are now bookable on Resy, we’ve got you covered here.
Everywhere We Want to Dine This Fall
- 18 Restaurants Across America We Can’t Wait To Try in Fall 2023
- The Resy Guide to Autumn in New York
- Where New York’s Top Chefs Plan to Dine This Fall
- The Resy Guide to Where (and What) to Drink This Fall in New York
- The Resy Guide to Cozy Noodle Soups in New York
- The Ultimate Resy Guide to Brunch in New York
- The Resy Guide to Italian Pasta in New York
- The Resy Guide to New York’s Best Round Tables for Group Dining
- The New York Restaurants Where We Want to Be Regulars
- The Resy Guide to Omakase in New York