To-Go Takes is Resy’s regular feature wherein we quiz the folks behind some of our favorite restaurants about all things related to takeout.
In this edition, we speak to GN Chan and Faye Chen, the bar mavens behind the Lower East Side’s latest cocktail-and-chicken sandwich hotspot Double Chicken Please, currently open for outdoor dining, pickup and delivery. Below, they share some of their favorite takeout tips, tricks, cocktails, and regular stops.
- Crown Shy’s James Kent on the Merits of The Cheesecake Factory and Owning a Pizza Stone
- Mokyo’s Kay Hyun on Where to Get New York’s Finest Dukbokki
- Kokomo’s Ria and Kev Graham on Black-Owned Bars and Pumpkin Spice
- La Vara’s Alex Raij Is All About Spicy Food and Her Chinatown Haunts
- Ops’ Mike Fadem Wants You to Order Salad and Wine with Your Pizza