Stone crab season is imminent, and with its arrival comes more exciting news: Miami Beach’s landmark Joe’s Stone Crab reopens on Friday, October 13 for its 111th season with all its traditional favorites in tow — and reservations are now available.
Here are the details, and how to get in:
Joe’s Stone Crab officially reopens for dinner service on Friday, Oct. 13. But there’s more: This year, Joe’s will open for weekend daytime right away, with both lunch and dinner quickly available on Saturday (Oct. 14) and Sunday (Oct. 15).
Looking ahead, here are the other key points that diners need to know about visiting Joe’s this season:
- Reservations can be made three weeks in advance.
- Dinner will be available nightly. Lunch will be available Wednesday through Sunday, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pro tip: The bar opens a half-hour before dinner service.
- As the locals know, take away is another great option and it will also be available this season, starting daily on Friday, Oct. 13.
- As always, walk-ins are accepted.
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach. (305) 673-4611