This fall, as part of Resy’s Classics Remix, chefs and restaurateurs across the country will honor a Classic restaurant of their choice by creating a never-before-seen meal there. Read on for the menus!
Boston — Joanne Chang x Cafe Sushi — Buy Tickets
- Edamame & Celery Slaw
- 6-Piece Nigiri:
- 2 Pieces of Tuna topped with Black Vinegar Aioli
- 2 Pieces of Salmon topped with Fermented Tofu Salsa Verde
- 2 Pieces of Yellowtail Kingfish topped with Lemon-Sesame Kimchi
- 8-Piece Papaya Salad Maki:
- Papaya Salad & Avocado topped with Tuna, Salmon, Miso Aioli & Micro Herbs
- Chocolate Tofu Mousse with Candied Amanatsu Orange Peel
This menu is available for takeout only, from 5:30-9:00 p.m.
Charleston — Mike Lata x Bowens Island — Buy Tickets
- Peel & Eat SC White Shrimp with Lemongrass Cocktail & Sauce Bagnarotte
- Smoked Wreckfish Collar Gumbo with Carolina Gold Rice Middlins, Benne & Ordinary Hot Sauce
- Crispy Filet of Yesterday’s Catch with Sweet Potato Fritter & Cabbage Remoulade
- Optional Wine Add-on
This menu is available for both dine-in and takeout, from 4:30-9:00 p.m.
Houston — Aaron Bludorn x Lankford Grocery — Buy Tickets
- Bludorn Short Rib Burger with Beef Short Rib, Jalapeño Mayonnaise, Caramelized Red Onions & Redneck Cheddar Cheese
- Moroccan Spiced Curly Fries with Harissa Aioli
- Lankford Famous Cheesecake with Thyme & Fig Jam
- Drink: Choice of Coffee, Tea, Lemonade, or Fountain Drink
This menu is available for both dine-in and takeout, from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Sunday.
London — Lee Tiernan x Mangal II — Buy Tickets
- Raki Granita with Pomegranate & Şalgam
- Squid Ink Sarma with Smoked Cod Roe, Egg Sauce & Nori Flakes
- Spicy and Numbing Yaprak Döner with Tahini, Pickles & Shredded Iceberg Lettuce, served on M2 Sourdough Pide
- Double Cooked Cabbage with Fermented Shrimp Butter & Crispy Fried Shrimp
This menu is available for dine-in only, from 5:30 – 10:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday and from 4:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Los Angeles — Jessica Koslow x Bake n Broil — Buy Tickets
- Chicken Pot Pie (while they last) with Flaky Pastry Crust, Chunks of Roasted Chicken, Sqirl’s Preserved Meyer Lemon, Carrots & Peas in Homemade Gravy
- Choice of Vegetable Beef Soup or Salad, Served with Vickie’s Finest Cornbread
- Raspberry Lemon Lush Pie with Flaky Pastry Crust, Chopped Pecans, Sqirl x Bake-n-Broil Raspberry Lush Jam Collaboration, Sweetened Cream Cheese, Lemon Curd & Whipped Cream
- Sqirl x Bake-n-Broil Collaboration Jam
This menu is available for both dine-in and takeout, from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Miami — Michelle Bernstein x La Camaronera — Buy Tickets
- Oysters Rocka-Garcia with Sofrito, Greens, Crunchy Jamón Serrano & Parmesan Topping
- Minutas Fillet a la Plancha with Brown Butter Mojo de Ajo & Coconut Rice
- Chayote Squash Side with Peppers, Onions, Spices & Lime
This menu is available for both dine-in and takeout, from 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
New Orleans — Nina Compton x Dooky Chase’s Restaurant — Buy Tickets
- Creole Gumbo
- Fried Jerk Catfish
- Coconut Braised Collards Greens
- Rum and Raisin Bread Pudding with Dulce de Leche
- A Specialty Cocktail
This menu is available for both dine-in and takeout, from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
New York — Danny Meyer x Sparks Steak House — Buy Tickets
- Combo Appetizer Platter with Shrimp, Lump Crab & Baked Clams
- Prime Sirloin Steak with Hash Browns, Creamed Spinach & Mushroom Caps
- Dessert Platter with Bassetts Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, NY Cheesecake & Walnut Pecan Pie à La Mode
- Optional Wine Add-on
This menu is available for dine-in and takeout, from 4:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Friday and from 12:00 – 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
San Francisco — Brandon Jew x Zuni Café — Buy Tickets
- “Mouth Watering” Anchovies with Peanut Oil, Lanzhou Chili Oil, Crushed Peanuts & Cilantro
- Four Seas Banquet Roast Chicken for Two with Shrimp Chips, Scallion, Roasted Garlic, Lemon & Autumn Squash
- Espresso Granita with Tea Gelée and Condensed Milk Sago
This menu is available for dine-in only, from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Washington, D.C. — Vikram Sunderam x Mama Ayesha’s — Buy Tickets
- Hummus with Fried Baby Spinach, Date Tamarind Chutney, Sweet Yogurt, Onion & Tomato
- Falafel with Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves & Coconut Tahini
- Makloobah with Basmati Rice, Saffron, Cardamom, Mace, Cucumber Yogurt & Kachumber Salad
- Carrot Halwa Baklawa with Cardamom, Condensed Milk, Raisins, Cashew Nuts, Phyllo Pastry & Cardamom Ice Cream
This menu is available for dine-in only, from 5:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Pre-Sale for American Express® Card Members: October 11, 2021, at 10:00 a.m EST (London pre-sale begins at 3:00 p.m. BST)
General On-Sale: October 13, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. EST (London on-sale begins at 3:00 p.m. BST)
American Express Card Members receive exclusive, 48-hour pre-sale access to tickets. Amex Card must be on file to unlock access.* If you have an Amex, you can add it to your Resy profile here.
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid in select cities. During the specified pre-sale period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members and must be purchased with an American Express Card that is linked to a Resy account. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges, except if an event at a participating restaurant must be canceled due to a government required COVID-19 shutdown or other event cancellation. In these events you will be refunded the full purchase price of the tickets. Offer is subject to availability and may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express or Resy.
For attendance at the events, we recommend that you review and follow any government, state or local requirements, including any applicable proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirements or masking requirements. By attending the event, you acknowledge that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists, you voluntarily assume any and all risks related to such exposure, and you will not hold American Express, Resy, their affiliates, suppliers or agents, liable for any illness, injury, or risk in connection with your attendance at the event.