Clear your calendars for May, because one of the year’s premiere dining events is back.
Presenting American Express delicious. Month Out, a celebration spanning four weeks, four cities and eleven events, available exclusively on Resy. This year it’s bigger and better than ever, with Adelaide joining Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane for the very first time.
The last 24 months have been tough, not least for our local restaurants, and there’s never been a more important time to come together and show support, and support never tasted so good. Join the party for a Great Gatsby-inspired soirée at Smith Street Bistrot, a laid-back lunch series at Alba and Jackalope, a glamorous evening at Shell House, and much more.
So, what are you waiting for?
American Express delicious. Month Out will take place between May 1 – 31 at various restaurants across Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Sydney. Tickets start from $85 and can be purchased below.
American Express Card Members receive special benefits, including pre-sale access with 15% off tickets, beginning Monday March 14 at 8am AEDT and ending March 16 at 8AM AEDT unless sold out prior. *Terms & Conditions apply.
Remember to add your Australia American Express Card to your Resy profile to unlock access.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on March 16 at 9AM AEDT, via Resy. Tickets are first-come, first-served.
Tickets can be purchased in a smallest group of 2 and largest group of 6. Transactions are limited to one per person per event.
Sydney — 1 May, 6pm
The official launch party of the American Express delicious. Month Out on May 1 takes over the new social heart of Sydney’s CBD – Shell House. Kick off with an arrival cocktail at the ground floor Menzies Bar, followed with a lavish multi-course menu. Or, elevate your evening in the Shell House Dining Room & Terrace, with an exclusive shared menu in a stunning space nine floors above the city.
Sydney — 4 May, 2 sittings: 6-7:30PM, 8-9:30pm
On May 4, Saké chefs from the renowned Double Bay restaurant showcase their maguro kaitai mastery, or skill at breaking down a whole sustainable Southern Bluefin Tuna, as guests look on. A nose-to-tail, sharing-style feast follows, featuring premium as well as lesser-known cuts from this magnificent tuna, as well as its poultry peer, the humble chicken.
Sydney — 5 May, 2 sittings: 6PM, 8:30PM
Frock up for an extra delicious night of Drag ‘N’ Dine at The Imperial Erskineville. This icon of the inner west will be pulling out all the stops for a special edition of its beloved drag nights at in-house restaurant Pricillas, hosted by restaurateur Khanh Ong. Let some of Sydney’s most glamorous queens serenade you over a plant-focused set menu for $89, with a bonus welcome drink. Dress code: fabulous.
Sydney — 7 May, 9am
Forget breakfast in bed – this is how to celebrate Mother’s Day! On May 7, this very special event at Grana, in the historic Hinchcliff House, has all the pampering sorted, starting with a cocktail on arrival before a luxe three-course brunch.
Adelaide — 11 May, 6pm
Pop over to Italy without packing your passport at Fugazzi. On May 11, your night of la dolce vita begins with a negroni on arrival followed by a feast from chef Max Sharrad, to a soundtrack of classic Italian tunes. Be sure to leave room for dessert!
Adelaide Hills — 15 May, 1pm
On May 15, the Adelaide Hills will come alive for a long lunch at Mount Lofty House. Start with canapes and arrival drinks at the stunning Sequoia Lodge before meandering over to the grand original Estate for a three-course lunch with matching wines and live entertainment. Clear your afternoon – you won’t want to miss a moment.
Melbourne — 19 May, 7pm
Get your glad rags on for a soiree to remember on May 19 at Smith St Bistrot. The chic new Collingwood bistro from Scott Pickett will be transformed for an exclusive night of cocktails and canapes inspired by The Great Gatsby, with themed entertainment and good times carrying on well into the evening.
Melbourne — 20 May, 2 sittings: 6-7:30pm, 8-9:30pm
Saké chefs from the renowned St. Kilda restaurant showcase their maguro kaitai mastery, or skill at breaking down a whole sustainable Southern Bluefin Tuna, as guests look on. A nose-to-tail, sharing-style feast follows, featuring premium as well as lesser-known cuts from this magnificent tuna, as well as its poultry peer, the humble chicken.
Mornington Peninsula — 21 May, 12pm
Meet us on the Mornington Peninsula on May 21 for an indulgent afternoon at Jackalope. Enjoy a three-course lunch by executive chef Simon Tarlington overlooking the vineyard with matching fine wines and live entertainment, as well as the chance to rub shoulders with fellow foodies and the delicious. family.
Brisbane — 25 May, 6pm
On May 25, let Sasso whisk you to Italy for the evening. Start with a negroni on arrival at Brisbane’s favourite trattoria, then settle in for a menu by Amalfi Coast-born chef Gabriele Di Landri with matched wines and a soundtrack of classic Italian pop.
Noosa — 28 May, 12pm
Soak up those Sunshine Coast vibes on May 28 with a laid-back long lunch at Alba by Kuruvita. A four-course feast from superstar chef Peter Kuruvita awaits, with matching wines and live entertainment topping off a luxurious afternoon of wining and dining.
American Express delicious. Month Out (AEDMO) – Event Series & Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Ticket sales are non-refundable and cannot be resold, offered, promoted or used as prizes or for any other commercial purpose. American Express delicious. Month Out reserves the right to amend or cancel any event and will provide reasonable notice if it does so. Should AEDMO, the participating venue and/or the ticketing provider cancel an event, tickets purchased to that event will be fully refunded to the Card used to purchase the tickets. Please see Covid guidelines below for more information.
Covid Safe information: While American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue will take steps to minimise the risks of COVID-19, including complying with all relevant Government guidelines, the guest acknowledges that these risks cannot be eliminated altogether and agrees not to hold American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue responsible in relation to COVID-19. It is also the guest’s responsibility to help manage the risks of COVID-19 in the lead up to and at the event to ensure continued safety and compliance with any Government restrictions in place for you and your guests. Any guest participating in the experience who: (a) is feeling unwell or has had any flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days leading up to the event, (b) has tested positive for, or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, (c) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or (d) resides in or has visited a known COVID-19 hotspot area within the last 14 days leading up to the event, must not attend and you should contact email@example.com immediately. American Express, delicious. and Resy will provide ticket refunds in these COVID-19 related circumstances. Should you attend an AEDMO event, and the Department of Health or other Government Department makes a formal request, you consent to American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue disclosing your personal information for contact tracing purposes. As the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for providing the contact details of all guests in the group.
American Express delicious. Month Out (AEDMO) American Express Card Member ‘Drag ‘N’ Dine’ Ticket Offer – 15% Off Ticket Discount Terms and Conditions
- The AEDMO American Express Card Member ticket offer “15% Off” is available exclusively to American Express Card Members until 12pm AEST on Wednesday 4 May 2022, or until sold out.
- American Express Card Members will have an opportunity to purchase American Express delicious. Month Out ‘Drag ‘N’ Dine’ at The Imperial Erskineville tickets at a special discount if they purchase tickets using their Australian issued American Express Card.
- This discount will be 15% off the total ticket cost (This excludes and is not limited to booking, Card and admin fees). Ticket limits apply and are strictly subject to availability. Discount offer and allocation do not include VIP packages.
- To receive a 15% discount on tickets, Card Members must pay for their tickets through resy.com using an eligible Australian issued American Express Card.
- The American Express delicious. Month Out, American Express Card Member category provides Card Members the opportunity to secure tickets with a 15% discount, not to obtain preferential seating. A selection of seating throughout the venue will be made available.
- A limited number of Drag ‘N’ Dine Tickets are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis until the allocation is exhausted OR the specified end time of the Drag ‘N’ Dine American Express 15% Discount Offer occurs – whichever comes first.
- American Express & Resy will not charge an additional fee for obtaining tickets, however standard handling, booking or transaction fees may apply from individual ticketing agents.
- While we will do our utmost to ensure you are seated with your group, there is a possibility you may also be seated at a shared table with other guests.
- There is a maximum number of 20 tickets purchasable per transaction, per Card Member.
- The Drag ‘N’ Dine Ticket Offer is only available to American Express Card Members when purchased with an Australian issued American Express Card.
- AEDMO will provide information about the offers that are correct at the time of publication.
- Offers are subject to Terms and Conditions of the relevant participating merchants or promoters providing the offer.
- AEDMO does not provide any of the goods and services relating to the offer and does not make representations or warranties in respect of the offer, goods or services. American Express is not responsible for the offer redemption or fulfilment of tickets for the Drag ‘N’ Dine event.
- Participating ticketing agencies & promoters are solely responsible for offer redemption and fulfilment. In the case of an event cancellation, the participating venue and/or promoter of the event are responsible for issuing ticket refunds via Resy to the American Express Card used to purchase the event tickets.
- AEDMO may modify or remove the offers at any time without prior notice
Photography & Videography
Please be aware that photography and videography may be captured throughout the duration of each event in the AEDMO Event Series. By acknowledging and attending this event, you hereby consent to the reproduction and use of your photographs for any or all advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without consideration, compensation, limitation or reservation by American Express Australia Limited, delicious., RESY or any of their subsidiaries and affiliates, including participating venues. Should you not want to be featured, please speak with a team member of American Express, the restaurant hosting the event or delicious. immediately to request to be excluded.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313.
® Registered Trademark of American Express Company