Clear your calendars for May, because one of the year’s premiere dining events is back.
Presenting American Express delicious. Month Out, a celebration spanning four weeks, three cities and nine events, available exclusively on Resy. This year it’s bigger and better than ever, with Melbourne and Brisbane joining Sydney for the very first time.
The last 12 months have been tough, not least for our local restaurants, and there’s never been a more important time to come together and show support, and support never tasted so good. Join the party for a curated brunch series at Pilu, Supernormal and Bisou Bisou, bespoke dining experiences at Aria, Quay, Hellenika, Lollo and much more.
So, what are you waiting for?
American Express delicious. Month Out will take place between April 30 and May 31 at various restaurants across Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. Tickets start from $80 and can be purchased below.
American Express Card Members receive special benefits, including exclusive pre-sale access with 15% off tickets, beginning Monday March 22 at 9am AEDT and ending March 29 at 11:59pm AEDT unless sold out prior. Terms apply.
Remember to add your Australia American Express Card to your Resy profile to unlock access.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on March 30 at 12.01am AEDT, via Resy. Tickets are first-come, first-served.
Maximum group sizes vary from venue to venue, please check individual events for details.
Join delicious. and American Express at iconic Sydney restaurant Quay on April 30 for a very special launch event, with a reimagined upper-level Green Room and an exclusive menu by chef Peter Gilmore.
It wouldn’t be a Month Out without a martini! On May 6, enter super-slick Monopole CBD with the classic cocktail in hand, then enjoy a special four-course meal and unlimited wine.
Pilu at Freshwater hosts a very special Mother’s Day soiree on May 7 with a magnificent three-course brunch by Giovanni Pilu, complete with Pimms cocktails, wine and breathtaking views.
Melbourne’s debut event at the W Hotel on May 12 will feature a dinner by chef Adam D’Sylva, followed by after-dinner treats by the rooftop pool set against the city skyline.
On May 15, acclaimed Melbourne restaurant Supernormal will host a special inspired by classic East and Southeast Asian flavours with a twist, with unlimited matching wines.
The party arrives in Brisbane on May 19 – enjoy caviar and oysters by The Calile’s pool deck, before enjoying a luxe Greek dinner at Hellenika with cocktails and entertainment.
Say bonjour to brunch on May 22 with a decadent banquet-style feast and wines at the French-inspired Bisou Bisou, Brisbane’s most stylish new restaurant.
Bondi’s iconic Icebergs comes to the party on May 26 with a sublime Italian menu using some of Australia’s best , with matching wines and jazz.
On May 30, Aria transforms into the ultimate late-night cocktail lounge, with bespoke drinks, live entertainment and a special version of Matt Moran’s menu, set to an iconic Sydney backdrop.
American Express delicious. Month Out – Event Series & Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Ticket sales are non-refundable and cannot be resold, offered, promoted or used as prizes or for any other commercial purpose. American Express delicious. Month Out reserves the right to amend or cancel any event and will provide reasonable notice if it does so. Should American Express delicious. Month Out cancel an event, tickets purchased to that event will be fully refunded to the Card used to purchase the tickets. Please see Covid guidelines below for more information.
Covid Safe information: While American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue will take steps to minimise the risks of COVID-19, including complying with all relevant Government guidelines, the guest acknowledges that these risks cannot be eliminated altogether and agrees not to hold American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue responsible in relation to COVID-19. It is also the guest’s responsibility to help manage the risks of COVID-19 in the lead up to and at the event to ensure continued safety and compliance with any Government restrictions in place for you and your guests. Any guest participating in the experience who: (a) is feeling unwell or has had any flu-like symptoms within the last 7 days leading up to the event, (b) has tested positive for, or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, (c) are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or (d) resides in or has visited a known COVID-19 hotspot area within the last 14 days leading up to the event, must not attend and you should contact email@example.com immediately. American Express, delicious. and Resy will provide ticket-refunds in these COVID-19 related circumstances. Should you attend an event and the Department of Health or other Government Department makes a formal request, you consent to American Express, delicious., Resy and the venue disclosing your personal information for contact tracing purposes. As the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for providing the contact details of all guests in the group.
American Express delicious. Month Out, American Express Card Member Pre-Sale & discount Terms and Conditions
- The American Express delicious. Month Out, American Express Card Members Pre-sale Ticket offer is available exclusively to American Express Card Members from Monday 9am March 22, 2021 to Monday 11:59pm March 29, 2021 AEDT OR until sold out.
- American Express Card Members will have an opportunity to purchase American Express delicious. Month Out Event tickets at a special discount if they purchase using their American Express Card during the pre-sale period. This discount will be 15% off the total ticket cost (This excludes and is not limited to booking, Card and admin fees).
- Ticket offer does not include VIP packages.
- To receive a 15% discount on tickets, Card Members must pay for their tickets through resy.com using an eligible Australian issued American Express Card through the American Express Card Member journey. Eligible Cards include American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited and American Express Cards issued by licensed network partners.
- Strictly subject to availability.
- Events included in the Ticket Offer:
- LOW QUAY SYDNEY LAUNCH EVENT
- MARTINIS AT MONOPOLE
- ARIA AFTER DARK
- BRUNCH DATES: MOTHER’S DAY AT PILU, FRESHWATER
- ICEBERGS SUPPER CLUB
- WHATEVER, WHENEVER! MELBOURNE LAUNCH EVENT
- BRUNCH DATES: NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE SUPERNORMAL
- HOT IN THE CITY: VIP POOLSIDE PARTY BRISBANE LAUNCH EVENT
- BRUNCH DATES: BONJOUR, BISOU BISOU!
The American Express delicious. Month Out, American Express Card Member Pre-sale category provides you the opportunity to secure tickets prior to the general public, not to obtain preferential seating. A selection of seating throughout the venue will be made available.
- A limited number of American Express delicious. Month Out Pre-sale Tickets are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis until the allocation is exhausted OR the specified end time of the American Express delicious. Month Out offer occurs – whichever comes first.
- American Express & Resy will not charge an additional fee for obtaining pre-sale tickets, however standard handling, booking or transaction fees may apply from individual ticketing agents.
- While we will do our utmost to ensure you are seated with your group, there is a possibility you may also be seated at a shared table with other guests.
- There is a maximum amount of tickets that are purchasable per transaction depending on the event selected. Please see per event maximum tickets purchasable per transaction:
- LOW QUAY SYDNEY LAUNCH EVENT – Maximum two (2) tickets purchasable per transaction
- MARTINIS AT MONOPOLE – Maximum eight (8) tickets purchasable per transaction
- ARIA AFTER DARK – Maximum eight (8) tickets purchasable per transaction
- BRUNCH DATES: MOTHER’S DAY AT PILU, FRESHWATER – Maximum six (6) tickets purchasable per transaction
- ICEBERGS SUPPER CLUB – Maximum eight (8) tickets purchasable per transaction
- WHATEVER, WHENEVER! MELBOURNE LAUNCH EVENT – Maximum two (2) tickets purchasable per transaction
- BRUNCH DATES: NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE SUPERNORMAL Maximum eight (8) tickets purchasable per transaction
- HOT IN THE CITY: VIP POOLSIDE PARTY BRISBANE LAUNCH EVENT – Maximum two (2) tickets purchasable per transaction
- BRUNCH DATES: BONJOUR, BISOU BISOU! – Maximum eight (8) tickets purchasable per transaction
- American Express delicious. Month Out Pre-sale & discount Tickets are only available for Australian American Express Card Members with a card issued by American Express Australia.
- American Express delicious. Month Out will provide information about the offers that are correct at the time of publication.
- Offers are subject to Terms and Conditions of the relevant participating merchants or promoters providing the offer.
- American Express delicious. Month Out does not provide any of the good and services relating to the offer, and does not make representations or warranties in respect of the offer, goods or services. American Express is not responsible for the offer redemption or fulfilment of this pre-sale.
- Participating ticketing agencies & promoters are solely responsible for offer redemption and fulfilment. In the case of an event cancellation, the participating merchant and/or promoter of the event are solely responsible for any refunds, exchanges or make good of the ticket purchase price.
- American Express delicious. Month Out may modify or remove the offers at any time without prior notice.
American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085). Australian Credit Licence No. 291313.
® Registered Trademark of American Express Company