Amex® Gold Card x Resy Present: The Boardwalk
Get ready, L.A. — on July 9, 2022, Resy and Amex Gold are teaming up to bring you the ultimate summer event: A waterfront experience featuring games, Gold Card partners & perks, and boardwalk fare by award-winning L.A. chefs.
For one day only, beloved L.A. chefs and restaurants will convene at the Santa Monica Pier to serve up creative riffs on boardwalk-inspired cuisine. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Angler: Lobster Roll
- Cobi’s: Banh Tran Trang
- Ggiata: Funnel Cake with Powdered Sugar
- Guelaguetza: Ceviche Tostadas
- Hotville Chicken: Dos TaHOTquitos
- Konbi: Sesame Chocolate Fudge Tart
- Majordōmo: Smoked Pork Butt Sandwich
- Petit Trois: Crispy Tapioca
- Pizzana: Clam Pizza with Lemon
Plus, prepackaged snacks by Gwen, Eszett, and Salt’s Cure.
To celebrate the Gold Card’s updated $120 Dining Credit, benefit partners will be on-site, hosting special experiences. Here’s what to expect:
- Grubhub: Enjoy an enormous, orange-colored cotton candy treat delivered by Grubhub
- The Cheesecake Factory®: Win prizes from The Cheesecake Factory
- Goldbelly: Smile and pose in an immersive Goldbelly photo booth
- Wine.com: Sip Wine.com’s summer selections at the Wine.com Lounge. Order a glass of white, rosé, or cool off with a boozy wine popsicle
- Milk Bar: Step right up, take aim, and take a chance at dunking friends (and chefs!) at the Milk Bar Dunk Tank. Those brave enough to get dunked will be rewarded with a towel and prize, while everyone else snacks on a Milk Bar sweet treat
- Shake Shack: Grab a burger-shaped bean bag and get three tries to knock down a wall of vintage soda pop bottles. Then, refuel with the signature ShackBurger or exclusive Shake Shack Hot Dog
A live DJ, a half-pipe skate ramp, roaming stilt walkers, and a spin on boardwalk games will complete a day of nostalgic summer fun.
Gold Card Members can purchase tickets at a special price of $50 per person. Tickets for the general public can be purchased for $75 per person. Terms apply.
Not a Card Member?
Elevate your experience with the American Express® Gold Card. Gold Card Members receive exclusive early access to select Resy experiences. Plus, earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases in your first 6 months of Card Membership and receive 20% back as a statement credit on purchases made at restaurants worldwide within the first 12 months of Card Membership. Terms apply. Learn more here.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The “Amex® Gold Card x Resy Present: The Boardwalk” event will take place on July 9, 2022. To participate, you can make a paid reservation on Resy.com or through the Resy iOS app. Reservations open up starting at 9am PST on June 13, 2022 for all Resy users, and will continue until all available reservations have been made. Reservation tiles with Gold badges can only be reserved by American Express® Gold Card Members. Gold Card Members must link their Gold Card to their Resy profile to unlock access to designated reservations. All sales are final, non-refundable, and resale is prohibited. Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. American Express reserves the right to remove any person for inappropriate behavior including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive, or violent.
For attendance at this event, we recommend that you review and follow CDC COVID-19 Guidance, as well as any state or local requirements. These requirements can be found on the CDC website and state and local government websites. By attending the event, you acknowledge that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists, you voluntarily assume any and all risks related to such of exposure, and you will not hold American Express and Resy, its affiliates, suppliers, partners, representatives or agents, liable for any illness, injury, or risk in connection with your audience at the event or inability to attend the event due to COVID-19 exposure or illness.
American Express and Resy are not responsible for any dietary restrictions, allergies, or for not being able to accommodate such restrictions or allergies.