Welcome back to Weekly Specials.
The restaurant reopening is upon us, albeit in various forms across the country. This week, we head to Houston to speak with Tracy Vaught of H-Town Restaurants (Hugo’s, Backstreet Cafe), who shares what her dining rooms have been like in this new era.
Then, we hear from Katie Button and her Asheville team at Cúrate and Button & Co. Bagels on what they can’t wait to do once they get back to it. And we check in with Bryan Cranston to see what he’s been up to. Right this way.
- Episode Six: The Value of Bad Ideas (and Mannequins)
- Episode Five: Kwame Onwuachi and José Andrés
- Episode Four: Girl Scouts and creative restaurant pivots
- Episode Three: Alicia’s Tamales
- Episode Two: IPAs to Unite the World
- Episode One: Restaurants Going Above and Beyond, Plus Neil Patrick Harris, Christina Tosi and José Andrés