American Express and Resy extend their congratulations to Global Dining Access partners recognized by The World’s 50 Best
New York – July 19, 2022 – On July 18, 2022, The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2022 awards was held at Billingsgate Market in central London. Longtime sponsors American Express and Resy were there to congratulate winners, including many who are part of Global Dining Access by Resy – the program that gives American Express premium card members exclusive access to sought-after restaurants around the world.
Prior to the much-anticipated awards hosted by actor and gourmand Stanley Tucci, attendees mingled in the reception hall for drinks and bites. American Express and Resy partnered with London’s own TĀ TĀ Eatery – renowned for their evolving style of creative fine dining and currently collaborating with Soho hotspot Mr Ji – on an hors d’œuvres menu developed exclusively for the special evening.
A Closer Look at the Hors d’Œuvres
Global Dining Access chef partners Massimo Bottura (Osteria Francescana), Eric Ripert (Le Bernardin), the Roca brothers (El Celler de Can Roca) and more walked the red carpet before taking their seats for the list presentation.
Resy CEO & GM of American Express Global Dining was introduced by host Stanley Tucci to present the American Express One To Watch Award 2022, awarded to AM par Alexandre Mazzia in Marseille, France.
Following the awards, chefs and restaurateurs headed to Arcade Food Hall for the official World’s 50 Best After Party presented by American Express and Resy.
American Express + Resy Recognize Award-Winners
American Express and Resy extend their congratulations to Global Dining Access partners recognized by The World’s 50 Best:
Ranked on the 1-100 List
- Central (Lima, Peru), Pía León and Virgilio Martínez – #2
- Atomix (New York City, USA), Junghyun and Ellia Park – #33
- Le Bernardin (New York City, USA), Eric Ripert – #44
- Ikoyi (London, UK), Jeremy Chan and Iré Hassan-Odukale – #49 (read more on Resy.com)
- Kjolle (Lima, Peru), Pía León – #68
- Cosme (New York City, USA) – #69
- Blue Hill at Stone Barns (Pocantico Hills, USA), Dan Barber – #74
- Estela (New York, USA), Ignacio Mattos – #79
‘Best of the Best’ restaurants that have topped the annual 50 Best list multiple times and are no longer eligible to be ranked on future lists
- Noma (Copenhagen, Denmark), Rene Redzepi
- Osteria Francescana (Modena, Italy), Massimo Bottura
- El Celler de Can Roca (Girona, Spain), Roca Brothers
- Mirazur (Menton, France), Mauro Colagreco
- Eleven Madison Park (New York, USA), Daniel Humm
Resy In London, and Around the World
Since The World’s 50 Best Restaurants Awards was last in London in 2015, Resy launched (in 2017) and signed on some of the UK capital city’s most lauded restaurants. Resy is proud to power the reservations at 400+ London hotspots: Ikoyi, Quo Vadis, Barrafina, Café Cecilia, Rochelle Canteen, Brutto, Black Axe Mangal, Fallow, Rita’s, and more.
Beyond London, an additional 7,400+ international restaurants in 26 countries are bookable on Resy through partnerships with booking platforms including Cover Manager in Spain, Resmio in Germany, OpenRice in HongKong and more. Travelers simply open the Resy app upon landing in an international destinations to discover, and book, local restaurants.