NEW YORK (April 6, 2018) — Back by popular demand, Resy and the Frankies Spuntino Group today announced the second annual Franks’ Backyard Chef Series, a monthly event that begins on April 18 and runs through the beginning of October.
New York chefs and Frankies Spuntino Group co-owners Frank Castronovo and Frank Falcinelli will welcome internationally acclaimed chefs to the backyard garden of Frankies 457 in Brooklyn to create unique interpretations of cookout fare and collaborate on one-of-a-kind dishes. Each night will be a multi-course feast, beginning with cocktails at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets for last summer’s event sold out in less than two minutes, and this year’s series will feature a brand new lineup of visiting chefs from around the world. Guest chefs include LocoL’s Roy Choi, Kismet’s Sara Kramer, and Sarah Hymanson, Husk’s Sean Brock, APL’s Adam Perry Lang, and Le Chateaubriand’s Inaki Aizpitarte. The full series lineup may be found below.
Tickets are $150 per person and may be purchased through Resy. Pricing includes beverages and gratuity and seating is communal. Brand new this year, guests will be invited to purchase a Season Pass that grants admission for all seven dinners in the series for $1,500.
Capital One® is proud to partner with Resy to present The Franks’ Backyard Chef Series II. These unique events bring together creative chef pairings, ultimately helping customers and fans create memorable moments over unforgettable meals. A good dining rewards credit card is hard to find. Enjoy more of what you love most with the Capital One Savor® Card.
Marriott International is excited to collaborate with Resy to offer members of its loyalty programs—which include Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest—the opportunity to redeem points for once-in-a-lifetime intimate dining experiences with these pioneering chefs. Marriott works with several partners to offer members remarkable experiences like these and many more that allow them to pursue their passions wherever they travel, available through Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments.
2018 Series Schedule
- Wednesday, April 18: Dave Chang (NYC – Momofuku), Pedro Miguel Schiaffino (Lima – Malabar)
- Wednesday, May 23: Inaki Aizpitarte (Paris – Chateaubriand), Jeremiah Stone, Fabian Von Hauske (NYC – Contra)
- Wednesday, June 13: Thierry Laurent (Paris – Bistro Paul Bert), Riad Nasr, Lee Hanson (NYC – Frenchette)
- Wednesday, July 17: Sean Brock (Charleston – Husk), Rob Gentile (Toronto – Buca), Sarah Hymanson, Sara Kramer (LA – Kismet)
- Wednesday, Aug. 14: Danny Bowien (NYC – Mission Chinese), Daniela Soto-Innes (NYC – ATLA / Cosme)
- Wednesday, Sept. 12: Roy Choi (LA – Locol / Kogi), Junghyuan Park (NYC – Atoboy / Atomix)
- Wednesday, Oct. 17: Elena Reygadas (Mexico City -Rosetta), Lee Tiernan (London – Black Axe Mangal), Adam Perry Lang (LA – APL)