Looking for an exciting restaurant experience in your neighborhood or beyond? Look no further than Resy.com.
Resy’s brand new city-by-city event discovery pages bring the best restaurant experiences happening across the Resy-verse together in one place for easy browsing and booking.
From a bi-coastal takeout takeover happening for one week simultaneously at Mister Jiu’s (SF) and The Four Horsemen (NYC), to “Thanksgiving Dinner To Go by Jean Georges” (NYC), “Disco Dinner with DJ Jonjo Jury” (LDN), and countless more, diners can now explore Resy restaurant events* in one central place: Resy.com.
Since May 2020, Resy’s Ticketing tool has generated over $2.3 million in incremental sales for restaurants eager to diversify beyond dine-in. Restaurants can dream up any kind of culinary experience – outdoor dining with a side of entertainment, multi-course cookbook-inspired dinners, virtual wine tastings or conversation – and seamlessly ticket them through Resy, without commissions or fees. Heading into the winter months, restaurants can choose Resy as a technology platform to sell a range of to-go offerings to boost revenue.
Each city-based Events page aggregates the events created using Resy’s ticketing tool, and surfaces them in a chronological, calendar format. In-person or takeout-based experiences are indicated with a pin drop icon while virtual events are indicated with a camera icon. Explore experiences in New York City, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago, London, and other cities by clicking the “Events” button at the bottom of any Resy.com page on a web browser.
*Events must be created with Resy’s Ticketing tool in order to display on Resy Event Discover pages
Upcoming events to book now on Resy.com:
- Resy At Home Specials, Mister Jiu’s x The Four Horsemen (SF and NYC, Nov. 13 – 21): Resy at Home Specials presents: An exclusive takeout takeover featuring Mister Jiu’s x The Four Horsemen. A banquet-style meal for two, only on Resy. Available for takeout in both San Francisco and New York. Inspired by the Chinese tradition of banquet dining, this takeout meal will consist of six courses, weaving together the cuisines and cooking styles of both chefs. It’s a feast for two, all to be enjoyed from the comfort of your home. Book Now.
- Reid Shilling & Spike Gjerde Present: A Taste of the Chesapeake (Washington, D.C., Thursday, Nov. 19): Shilling Canning Company presents a special pop-up dinner featuring James Beard Award-winning chef Spike Gjerde. Reid Shilling will collaborate with Gjerde on a special four course menu. Local and seasonal ingredients from the Chesapeake Bay region will be used, with a special emphasis on Karma Farms, a Maryland Farm that both chefs have been procuring produce from. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Baltimore Farm Alliance. Book Now.
- Melissa Weller’s A GOOD BAKE Book + Pastry Box at Gertie (NYC, Saturday, Nov. 21 and Sunday, Nov 22): Pastries by one of the country’s most celebrated bakers – Melissa Weller – can now be found at Williamsburg’s Jewish-inspired delicatessen and bake shop, Gertie. Melissa joins the Gertie team just as her hotly anticipated first cookbook, A GOOD BAKE: The Art and Science of Making Perfect Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, Pies, and Breads at Home, is released to the public. To celebrate, Melissa is baking off several recipes from the cookbook and offering them as a pastry box bundle, accompanied by a signed copy of A GOOD BAKE, on Saturday, November 21 and Sunday, November 22. Book Now.
- Majordomo Thanksgiving Meal Pick Up (Los Angeles, Wed, Nov. 25): Choose from our Turkey & Sides full spread or our classic Bo Ssam with our kit to heat & glaze a half pork shoulder at home. Our Turkey & Sides Meal will make Thanksgiving hosting easy. Turkey will come hot and ready to go, while sides will require just a quick reheat before you are ready to serve. Book Now.
Upcoming events Exclusive for American Express Card Members:
American Express in partnership with Resy curates exclusive experiences featuring world-renowned chefs just for American Express Card Members, powered and ticketed by Resy.com. Upcoming experiences include:
- The Yurt Villages (December through February:): This winter, American Express and Resy are introducing The Yurt Villages, a new covered outdoor experience available exclusively for American Express Card Members. The festive and heated outdoor tents will pop-up at 13 of the most coveted restaurants in major cities across the U.S., including Lilia in Brooklyn, Swift & Sons in Chicago, Bywater American Bistro in New Orleans, Zahav in Philadelphia, Charter Oak in Napa and more. Platinum Card and Centurion Members will have 48-hour early access to reservations starting November 16 through Resy.com/YurtVillages, as well as receive access to special on-site perks when they dine, like an extra S’mores Course from Canlis or Spike Haitian Cabbage Pickle Jars from Kann. Reservations will become available to all American Express Card Members on Resy starting November 18.
- Amex Winter Patios: American Express and Resy are also teaming up with Major Food Group to bring the Amex Winter Patios to the hospitality group’s top New York City restaurants, Carbone and Sadelle’s. American Express and Major Food Group have worked together to design these custom and branded spaces that will be covered and heated for diners to enjoy their meal in comfort. The Amex Winter Patios are exclusively available to American Express Card Members and bookable only through Resy starting on November 20.