Resy Select is Resy’s flagship, invite-only loyalty program, designed to give our best guests direct access to Resy’s most sought-after restaurants.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your profile through the Resy app or Resy.com
- Click the search bar and look for “Resy Select,” located under the Collections tab, to see a full list of participating restaurants in your city
- Access prime-time tables held exclusively for Resy Select members, indicated by the gold-colored reservation slots
- Exclusive access to prime-time tables at coveted Resy restaurants in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., with more cities to follow
- First dibs on hard-to-get reservations. With Priority Notify, you’ll be the first to receive real-time alerts when tables open up
- Early invitations to Resy-curated national events, including high-profile chef series and Off Menu Week
- A verified Resy Select badge associated to your account, which gives restaurants awareness to your status
- Membership support from Resy’s in-house team of hospitality professionals
Resy Select restaurant partners include some of our most iconic restaurants in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. Access exclusive prime-time inventory at your fingertips, directly within the Resy app or at Resy.com. Pro-tip: Navigate to the Collections tab to see real-time inventory and a full list of participating restaurants in your city.
Q. What is Resy Select?
Resy Select is Resy’s flagship invite-only loyalty program. If you have been invited, this means you are one of Resy’s most valuable diners. Benefits include exclusive access to prime-time tables and priority tickets to Resy events. We will continue to reach out to inform you of additional benefits and updates to your membership.
Q. Which cities are included in Resy Select?
At this time, Resy Select is live in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. with more cities to come.
Q. Where can I find a list of participating restaurants?
Open the Resy app and click the Resy Select exclusive table button, which will filter Resy Select restaurants. You will always see all participating restaurants, whether or not there are tables available for the day you’re considering.
Q. Can I use Resy Select to book a table for a same-day reservation?
For same-day reservations, tables for Resy Select members are held until 10am for lunch and 3pm for dinner. After these times, tables that haven’t been booked by Resy Select members are released the the general public. We encourage you to book in advance when possible to get the most value out of your membership.
Q. What happens if I can’t find a Resy Select table for the time or party size I am looking for?
We encourage you to book any reservation time or party size that is available in the app and Resy.com, whether exclusive tables are available or not. Regardless of your reservation, restaurants will always know you are a Resy Select member from the badge within your profile.
Q. Who receives an invitation to Resy Select?
Resy Select members are Resy’s most sophisticated diners. They eat out frequently, notify regularly, and rarely late cancel or no-show.
Q. I’d like to be a member of Resy Select, how can I join?
Thank you for your interest in Resy Select! Membership for Resy Select is invite-only at this time.