Introducing ‘Resy At Home For The Holidays’: A Hub For Holiday Gifts That Support Restaurants Around The Country
Restaurants are the heartbeats of our neighborhoods, and the holiday season is crucial to their success — this year more than ever! That’s why Resy invites you to eat, drink, and be merry while supporting the restaurants you love at Resy.com/Holiday.
Resy’s holiday hub features the coolest restaurant merch curated by Resy’s editors, served up as Resy Gift Guides. You’ll also find virtual experiences and exclusive gifts curated by the team at Resy that ship nationwide, like The Resy Cookie Box baked up with the American Express® Gold Card, a cookie box filled with never-before-seen recipes from the country’s best chefs. Browse below and head to Resy At Home For The Holidays to discover amazing gifts for any restaurant lover.
THE RESY COOKIE BOX ($56 plus shipping)
A holiday cookie box featuring 12 never-before-seen cookies from Resy’s best chefs, baked up with the American Express® Gold Card. Ships nationwide, order starting December 1st.
Resy is sending treats from the country’s best chefs home for the holidays with The Resy Cookie Box, available throughout the month of December at Resy.com/Cookies. The curated cookie box is filled with never-before-seen recipes from culinary heavy hitters Alice Waters, José Andrés, Missy Robbins and Enrique Olvera, to name a few. From Lemon Fennel Shortbread to Salted Marcona Chocolate Chunk Cookies, there’s a cookie for every taste and a box full of delights for any restaurant lover.
The limited-edition box, baked up and presented by the American Express® Gold Card, will be available for national shipping via Ovenly – the 10-year-old award winning and female-run bakery based in Brooklyn – ordering begins December 1st. To make this gift even more special, American Express Gold is gifting everyone who purchases The Resy Cookie Box an advance copy of Ovenly’s forthcoming cookbook reissue before it is released to the public in January.
And, in the true holiday spirit of giving back, following The Resy Cookie Box campaign, Resy and American Express will make a donation to chef Jose Andres’ nonprofit World Central Kitchen, a nonprofit organization that uses the power of food to heal communities and strengthen economies in times of crisis and beyond.
The Resy Cookie Box Cookie Lineup
- Missy Robbins, New York (Lilia & Misi) – Lemon Fennel Shortbread
- Joanne Chang, Boston (Myers & Chang) – White Chocolate Almond Cherry
- Alice Waters, Berkeley (Chez Panisse) – Cardamom Brown Butter Shortbread Cookie
- Jeremy Fox, Los Angeles (Birdie G’s) – Chocolate Chip Rye Cookie
- Natasha Pickowicz, New York (Never Ending Taste) – Coconut Pecan Shortbread
- Katie Button, Asheville NC (Cúrate) – Salted Marcona Almond Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Nick Kennedy & James Matty, Philadelphia (Suraya) – Cardamom and Sea Salt Sables
- Nina Compton, New Orleans (Compère Lapin) – Chocolate Coconut Pecan Cookie with Curry Salt
- Enrique Olvera, Mexico City (Damian, Cosme, ATLA, Pujol, Criollo) – Criollo Oatmeal Cookie
- José Andrés (World Central Kitchen, Oyamel, Jaleo and more) – Oyamel’s Oaxacan Chocolate Cookies
- Edouardo Jordan, Seattle (JuneBaby, Salare, Lucinda Grain Bar) – Winter Spiced Sweet Potato Cookie
- Ovenly – Raspberry Chocolate Brown Butter Blondie