There’s a new way to dine outdoors this winter. Experience the magic of the season at 13 restaurants nationwide, in cozy winter pop-ups. This collection of heated tents, popping up at restaurants throughout the US, is available exclusively to American Express® Card Members. Be sure to select “Yurt” when making your reservation. If you have an Amex card, add it to your Resy profile here to unlock access.
On Nov. 16 at 11am EST, Platinum Card Members will receive exclusive 48-hour early access to reservations via Resy. Cards must be on file to unlock early access. Platinum Card Members also receive special on-site perks with select restaurants when they show their cards at check-in. Terms Apply.
On Nov. 18 at 11am EST, reservations will open up to all American Express Card Members via Resy. Terms Apply.
Reservations are available for parties of four through eight people, with capacity limitations determined by state/city regulations at that time.
Arlo Grey — Book Now
- Four course prix fixe menu with dishes such as Chestnut & Persimmon Salad, Gulf Prawns & Grits, Housemade Spaghetti, and Peeler Ranch Texas Ribeye.
Bywater American Bistro — Book Now
New Orleans, LA
- Prix fixe menu that highlights the French tradition in New Orleans, with dishes such as Smoked Onion Tart, Lyonnaise Salad, Sauteed Gulf Shrimp in Sauce Velote, Beef Bourguignon, and Croquembouche.
Canlis — Book Now
- Four course prix fixe menu that highlights Canlis Yurt-Inspired Pandemic Comfort Food. The meal will include classic family-style melted raclette course, choice of appetizer and entrees, and desserts deserving of a winter yurt extravaganza. Hand-made cocktails. Full wine service. Rustic sophistication.
The Charter Oak — Book Now
Napa Valley, CA
- Four course prix fixe menu with dishes such as Tartine of Stracciatella, Grilled Spot Prawns, Razor Clams, and Fondue with Soft Pretzels & Winter Fruit.
Crown Shy — Book Now
New York, NY
- Family-style prix fixe menu with seasonal dishes such as Maitake Broth, Cassoulet, or Tagine for the table with housemade breads, Moroccan Lamb Shoulder, and desserts.
Fairfax — Book Now
New York, NY
- Four course prix fixe menu with an elevated tavern fare serving comfort dishes such as Raw Bar, Wedge Salad, Prime Rib, Coq au Vin or Wisconsin Fish Fry. It all comes together with Natural Wines, bottled cocktails, high fives, and some Apple Pie at this neighborhood joint.
Fiola — Book Now
- Five course prix fixe menu featuring Italian soul and local roots. Fiola’s menu highlights its unique partnership with Chancellors Rock Farm Guests will customize their journey upon arrival by selecting 3 savory courses, with a special shared Papillote of Foraged Wild Mushrooms with White Truffle for the table, and a choice of dessert.
Frasca Food and Wine — Book Now
- Four course seasonal prix fixe menu featuring dishes such as Goose Consomme Brodo, Foie Gras Tortellini, Fondue of Harbison & Montasio, Venison Loin with Wild Blueberry, Pine and a Venison Leg Ragu. A range of desserts courses from a Honey and Bee Pollen, to a Pine and Mint Sponge with Blackberry Ice Cream and a selection of Petit Fours.
The Grey — Book Now
- Three course prix fixe menu that offers guests the opportunity to choose between dishes such as Local Oysters with Mignonette, Winter Citrus Crudo, Crab Louie, Sweetgrass Fondue, Pork Schnitzel, Ribeye, Whole Fish, and sides for the table.
Kann — Book Now
- Six course prix fixe menu that welcomes guests to the rich culture of Haiti by honoring the bright, soulful, slow cooked flavors of an underserved cuisine. Highlights include dishes inspired by the season such as Ripe Plantain & Roasted Squash with Smoked Peanuts to dishes inspired by the foods eaten in Haitian households everyday like Griot Twice Cooked Pork Belly, Epis Marinated Fish & Beef Short Ribs Stewed in Habanero & Thyme.
Lilia — Book Now
- Four course seasonal prix fixe menu that brings the best of Williamsburg, where wood-fired seafood, hand crafted pastas, classic Italian cocktails, and warm hospitality come together to create a casual dining experience. Menu selections such as Cacio Pepe Fritelle, Corbari Tomato Crostini with Anchovies, Fonduta with Grilled Bread and Fingerling Potatoes, Ricotta filled Chestnut Pasta with Black Truffle, and Rigatoni Diavola.
Swift & Sons — Coming Soon
- Five course prix fixe menu with dishes such as Swift Alps Tartiflette, Smoked Trout Tartlet, Spinach & Ricotta Gnocchi, Côte de Boeuf, and Chocolate Souffle.
Zahav — Book Now
- Five course prix fixe menu with dishes such as Salatim, Hummus & Laffa for the table, Sweet Potatoes with French Onion Labneh and Caviar, Spanish Mackerel Crudo, Porcini Shishlik with Freekah, Pine Nuts, and Carmelized Onions, Pomegranate Lamb Shoulder and Turkish Coffee Mousse.
American Express and Resy are excited for you to join us at The Yurt Villages. We are committed to making this experience safe, clean and welcoming for you and your guests. While we have taken additional precautions in light of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee you and your guests will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while at The Yurt Villages dining experiences. By attending an American Express and Resy Yurt Village dining experience, you agree to assume this risk. As the health and safety of our Card Members and employees continues to be our top priority, due to COVID-19 participating restaurants have implemented the following safety protocols:
- Limited capacity to adhere to national and state Government guidelines
- Increased cleaning protocols
- Temperature tests for all restaurant staff
- Face coverings are required to protect yourself and others when outside of your private yurt or interacting with staff
Please take measures recommended by the CDC to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, such as washing your hands, socially distancing, wearing a face covering and not entering if you do not feel well.
Terms & Conditions:
The price indicated covers event costs only. All sales are final and non-refundable except as noted in the following sentence, and resale is prohibited. In the event that a participating restaurant must cancel its packages due to a government required COVID-19 shutdown, Card Members will be refunded the full purchase price of the package(s) purchased. Payment during presale window must be made using an eligible Platinum Card® or Centurion® Card. Details and prices are subject to change. Packages are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Availability is limited.
Offer valid in select cities. During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express® Card Members. Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card. Standard service charges apply. Offer is subject to availability. Not all seats are available and blackout dates apply. All sales final, with no refunds and no exchanges, except as noted in the following sentence. If an event at a participating restaurant must be canceled due to a government required COVID-19 shutdown, Card Members will be refunded the full purchase price of the tickets. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express. Some events may not be accessible to Card Members with disabilities.
- Introducing the Resy Cookie Box
- The Classics: A Celebration of Legacy Restaurants
- Welcome to Chinatown USA
- 25 Reasons Why We’re Thankful For the Restaurant Industry in the Year 2020
- Thanksgiving Cocktails Are All About Warmth — So Say the Pros
- In Boston’s Chinatown, Brian Moy Is Building a Future Without Losing the Past
- For Restaurants (and Parents), a Year of Purgatory